Saturday, January 15, 2011

Interesting Facts About the Hole Nose

Our noses have left and right, the same function for inhaling and dispose of breath? 

Actually the function is not the same and we can feel the difference; the right side represents the sun (heat release) and the left represents the month (out cold). 

If the headaches, try to close your right nostril and breathe through your left nostril and do about 5 minutes, the headache will be cured. 

You feel tired, do back and forth. Close the left nostril and breathe through your right nostril. Soon, you will feel refreshed. 

For your right nostril hot issue, so easy to heat, Nostrils left out cold .. 

Women breathe more with their left nostril, so calm down easily. 

Men breathe more with the right nostril, so easily upset. 

Are you there When we wake up, whichever nostril breathing faster? The left or right? 

If the left nostril breathing faster, you will feel very tired. Close your left nostril and use the right nostril to breathe, you will get refresh quickly. 

The way it should be taught to children, but the effect will be better applied to adults. 

I used to have headaches, and feels pain. Then I went to the doctor and he said, "you will be cured if married!" The doctor did not talk nonsense. Me as he had supported with theory and testimony. 

At the time, every night I felt a headache and can not learn. I am taking medication, but can not recover ... 

On a night. I sat meditating and close the right nostril and breathe with the left nostril .. In less than a week, cured my headache. I continued doing it for 1 month and since then until now, my headaches did not recur again. 

This is my own experience. I inform others, if the headache, may try this method as it is very effective for me. Many of those who have tried and succeeded. It is a natural therapy, such as taking medicines for a long time may have side effects. So why do not you try? 

Always tries this respiratory therapy, your body will feel very calm 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Powered by Blogger